Saturday, January 13, 2007

Playin' with STYLE! (My name is Wyn.... Goodwyn)

So while hangin' out in Stormwind I see a post from one of my adventure buddies, Pistachios. He's selling Tuxedos... TUXEDOS!!! So of course I whisper to him "Dude... I want" soooooo we hook up and he tells me he put em in the Auction House (AH) and I buy em. I pick up a pair of Mage Slippers and the look is complete.

Now, I'm not getting any Stamina boosts or Strength enhancements, but what I do get, is a BUNCH of ATTENTION! I stand out like a blood in snow.

The best part about the new look? It's fun and allows me to do some fun Role Playing online...

I just walk up to people and say "My name? Wyn... Goodwyn"

Also, I'm helping a friend get enough gold for his mount (Since he's getting close to level 40, he needs money for a Mount... What's a Mount? I'll blog on that later!)

But now.... I need to see if I can find some cool black gloves. Maybe see if I can find a wedding dress... Wouldn't that be cool. Me in the Tux and the wifey in a Wedding Dress.

LOL

No comments: